Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Lonely Stoner

At this point in my life I wanted to have it all together or just most of it at least. I feel like I completely do not. My old life ended when I got pregnant. Everything has started from scratch. I moved back to NYC from the small Massachusetts town I ran away to after high school. After almost 4 years of ultimate freedom, in my 18 year old mind, I am back with my parents. My 20 year old little sister, 18 year old brother and granny are here too. I had my daughter which was an ordeal in itself and now I have to raise her alone, well sort of. To top all of this off, for the first time in 5 years I am unemployed! All this new stuff is starting to bug me but luckily I have some awesome friends, Irma and Ellie, who have been there for me through it all. I have known these girls since junior year in high school when I chased bad boys, toothless rappers, wrestlers, drug dealers and girls with a savior complex. They are here too in my now adult life listening to me talk about breastfeeding, finding a babysitter and attempting to date again. Well I am gonna try and get some rest before my daughter, Aurora George, wakes up!
Peace...